Build wealth your own way
- 1 years
- On invitation
Only place for all your investments.
Your money grows without boundaries!
Powerful & informative tools to help you
One place for all your primary investments. With OneUp you can bid online for IPOs, SVGs, NCDs etc and track your application anytime.
Access real time stock recommendation by a team of experts with 50+ years of GemRush combined research experience and high success rates , with GemRush
IIFL's Nova is a one-stop solution for all financial sophophilics and also for the people who looking to get into the field of finance.
ETFy is a place for the minds who are curious about finance. The platform has been created keeping in mind the interest of users.
Creating proud investors
25,00,000+ customer have trusted us!
Sales Executive, Gurgaon
The IIFL Markets app is very simple to use especially for a new investor like me. Features like Superstar’s Portfolio & Screeners help me to identify the right set of stocks. Highly recommend!
Business man, Nagpur
Gemrush has become my go-to place for all research recommendations. I have started to earn great profits with their stock picks basis my risk profile. Must try!
Stock Trader, Mumbai
Best app to trade in Futures & Options! Placing orders on the App is super quick. Also, the option strategy builder tool is very helpful to analyze stocks.
I opened my global investing account with IIFL & it has been a great experience. Investing through this has been seamless & super easy. No hidden charges & fees makes it the best.
In the Press
- Annual maintenance charges are essentially charges levied by a depository participant for maintaining your demat account. But, there's some good news! When you open a demat account with IIFL Securities, you enjoy zero AMC for the first year.
- You do not have to submit any document for opening a Demat and Trading account with us. You just need to keep your PAN number, Aadhar number and Bank Details like IFSC and Account Number handy with you.
- There are 3 important terms in understanding the Demat account in India.1. DematerialisationIt is a process that facilitates the conversion of share certificates from physical to electronic form where shares held thereafter are easier to manage while providing more accessibility from anywhere around the globe.Dematerialisation also allows you to monitor and track your holdings seamlessly, on the go.2. Depositary participantsA depository participant acts as an intermediary or agent of a central depository and provides namesake services to investors and traders. India currently has two central depositories registered with the apex trading and investment regulatory body SEBI.NSDLCDSLA depository participant must, therefore, be registered with either of these two licensed operators to open a Demat account.3. Unique 16-digit client IDEach Demat account is assigned with a unique 16-digit client ID that acts as the investor's identity. The first 8 digits of the ID represent the depository participant while the last 8 digits act as a unique identification for the investor, facilitating the sale or purchase of shares and securities.
- No, we do not charge any fee for opening a Demat and Trading account.
- Below are the categories of personnel eligible to open a Demat account in India-
- Resident individuals
- Non-resident individuals.
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
- Partnership firms
- Resident individuals